UCA Mile High Competition
Below is some general information on the event. Please note that this may be updated often.
When: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Where: National Western Complex, 4655 Humboldt Street, Denver, CO
Transportation: All Athletes required to ride the FRHS Bus TO AND FROM the event. The Bus will leave the event shortly after JV Awards, scheduled at 10 p.m.
**Athletes should be at FRHS at 1:45 p.m. fully competition ready hair and makeup – same as previous competitions.
- Spectator Fee: Adult – $10.00 | Children ages 5-14 – $5.00 | Ages 4 and under free
- There is usually a parking fee – cash only.
- Merchandise will be available for purchase.
- Concessions will be sold at the event.
- Award ceremonies will take place throughout the competition. Please refer to the competition schedule for approximate times
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED.